[Go-essp-tech] CSIRO-BOM ACCESS1.0

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 15 09:51:38 MST 2012

Hi Mark,

I think your model output is still only accessible to the "CAWCR" (or
"ACCESS1-0") group members -- at least when I try to download your data,
I get the message "Restricted access to ACCESS Model by CAWCR").  You
(or Bob Drach?) need to make it available to the "CMIP5 Research" group
(assuming you are releasing your data only for "research and
educational" purposes, as opposed to "unrestricted").

Bob (or anyone who knows how this works), please tell Mark how to do this.

thanks,
Karl