[Go-essp-tech] CSIRO-BOM ACCESS1.0

Mark.Collier at csiro.au Mark.Collier at csiro.au
Wed Feb 15 04:43:35 MST 2012

Hi,
this may not quite be quite the right place to advertise model submissions but due to its lateness and the need to get some recognition in the AR5 cycle I would like to draw your attention to ACCESS1.0 model data sets that are now available (officially from 13th February 2012) from the NCI ESG:

http://esg.nci.org.au/esgcet/home.htm

Although only a small set at the moment, we expect it to grow quite quickly over the coming weeks. There is an opportunity for a second model submission in the near future which will likely be called ACCESS1.3, however, more on that later. We encourage you to inform your local modelling analysis groups of this news.

Regards,
Mark.
Centre from Australian Weather and Climate Research.