[Go-essp-tech] User Response: CMIP5 archive Question/Problem [ESG-PCMDI] hfds for CNRM-CM5 & NorESM1-M ISSUE=701 PROJ=17

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 10:03:45 MST 2012

Hello Kerin,

I'm afraid I can't help with ferret -- there time axis in that file certainly has 72 points, and the hfds variable has the appropriate amount of data. If ferret is not finding this then it looks like a problem with ferret or your configuration of ferret -- if it is a software issue you are more likely to get support on the go-essp-tech list (which I've copied this to) or from the FERRET support team,

cheers,
Martin