[Go-essp-tech] Technical Discussion On Moving to P2P for CMIP5

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 6 05:07:59 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Tomorrow's telco discussion will be on the technical details of moving to P2P. We hope to keep this telco technical by discussing the following topics:

 1.  Status update of the P2P software: Luca, Gavin, John, Estani, Jennifer (testing) – 10 minutes
 2.  Technical discussion on the migration path to move to P2P for CMIP5: Bob – 30 minutes
 3.  CMIP5 requirements for ESGF: Karl – 10 minutes
 4.  Requirements list spreadsheet design and use: Stephen – 10 minutes

The telco will use the usual phone number: (925) 424-8105 access code 305757# and will be at our regular time: 8:00 am PST.

Thanks and best regards,
Dean