[Go-essp-tech] New CMIP5 FAQ and FAQ reorganisation

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 03:18:52 MST 2012

Hi Gavin,

I've been asked to create a FAQ page for data providers to put general information about accessing their data so I've created http://esgf.org/wiki/CMIP5ProviderFAQ.  Could you ensure Mark Elkington has write access to this page once he has created an account.

Also, now the CMIP5 Community Wiki is a sub-wiki of esgf.org/wiki can I have write access to the top page?  The organisation is very sub-optimal at the moment.  The CMIP5 Help Desk FAQ is linked directly but this is just one of several FAQ-like pages that I'd like to display prominently.  As an interim I've created a list at the top of CMIP5HelpDeskFAQ.

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK