[Go-essp-tech] Farewell

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 1 04:43:56 MDT 2012

Hi Estani,
	we will talk again before you leave, but let me just say that you have been an *invaluable* member of the ESGF effort throughout these years... nobody surpasses your skills and your commitment to a project and to the users.
Working with you has been an honor, and I certainly hope we can do so again.
Best luck with your new job - although you most certainly don't need it.

thanks again,
Luca