[Go-essp-tech] Farewell

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Wed Aug 1 02:50:50 MDT 2012

Hi Folks!

This will be the last month I'm working here at MPI/DKRZ so I just
wanted to thank you all for this two and a half amazing years and wish
you good luck with all present projects and those to come.
I'll be working at the Free University of Berlin developing a framework
for evaluating decadal forecast models.
So perhaps we can work together again in a future project.

Until then, thanks and farewell.

Regards,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de