[Go-essp-tech] time gaps in GFDL data sets

Ron Stouffer ronald.stouffer at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 4 12:31:24 MDT 2012

HI all,

The time gaps in GFDL's data have been resolved/fixed...as far as we
know....for both the ESM and CM3 data sets. The server data1
(http://data1.gfdl.noaa.gov/) has the most up-to-date versions of our
public data. The data on ESG can be a few weeks behind...for reasons I
do not understand. The reasons for the data gaps were related to
problems moving data around both with our in-house software and
ESG/network software.

Hope this is helpful.
-Ron

Curt wrote:

      Ron,

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like you followed the CMIP5
protocol correctly. But meanwhile another user has found
data gaps in the contributions from GFDL (and from other groups). Can
you look over this user's comments, respond
for GFDL-ESM2M, and also forward the comments to whoever should respond
for GFDL-CM3?

Keep healthy,
Curt