[Go-essp-tech] Results of the 9/13/11 Curator Prioritization Meeting

Sylvia Murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 23 13:28:30 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to report that our first Curator prioritization telco on 9/13/11 met its objective of prioritizing tasks for the upcoming Curator sprint and had the added benefit of revealing various ideas and concerns related to CMIP5 that were both informative and actionable.  This could not have happened without the participation of the following individuals who took time out of their busy schedule to participate.  I cannot thank you enough!
Allyn Treshansky
Nate Wilhelmi
Eric Nienhouse
Karl Taylor
Cecelia DeLuca
Ron Stouffer
V. Balaji
Don Middleton
Charlotte Pascoe

Anyone who is interested can view the results and tentative schedule at:
http://esrl.noaa.gov/cog/curator-esgf/sprint_schedule

This is link to the spreadsheet used during the meeting:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiTcntVaSGTydDVGVEZMenFoNHp2WGJQT3dnUnBwQkE&hl=en_US#gid=0

I will provide everyone with a status report as work commences.

Cheers,

Sylvia
Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Phone: 303-497-7753
Fax: 303-497-7649