[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] RE: Outcomes of the IS-ENES September Coding Sprint

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 23 12:53:29 MDT 2011

Hi All,

Thanks Stephen and the EU IS-ENES sprint team for this review and
summary.  It is good to hear that this effort was very productive.  We
truly appreciate the feedback, especially regarding evaluation of the
Gateway 2.0 Beta.

We're digesting your feedback, including the results of the CORDEX
review and will follow up soon.

Please note that the Gateway 2.0 beta requires remote gateways be at
version 1.3.2 or greater to support federation harvesting.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Best regards,

-Eric