[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco 2011-10-25

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 02:42:28 MDT 2011

Hi,

I'm afraid I can't put a value on this, but I think that it is essential that conversations carry on. It does, of course, have to be recognised that any agreements cannot be binding on people who have declared an interest and are unable to join in, but if others want to share information there are no grounds for stopping that,

Cheers,
Martin