[Go-essp-tech] FW: Three Day Developers Meeting at the End of November

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Oct 18 14:47:23 MDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The PCMDI three day developers meeting scheduled for end of November… We have a narrow window to get folks into our secured Laboratory.

Wendy and Margie can you reply to this list and send out the forms needed for Lab access?

Thanks and best regards,
Dean

Subject: Three Day Developers Meeting at the End of November

Dear Colleagues,

We are having a PCMDI hosted developers meeting at the end of November and everyone's welcome to attend. This is because we will already have a significant number of developers in the area for the 2011 AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco, California and think this will be a great opportunity to come together for 2 1/2 days to discuss software development and future directions. Please let us know if you are interested in participating and please feel free to send this e-mail message to anyone that you think may be interested in participating in this event. (My apologize to those that are not listed on this original e-mail exchange…)

We are tentatively scheduling this meeting for November 29, 30, and December 1st (Tues., Wed., Thurs.).

If you are interested, please send in Visa details to Wendy Gibson, cc'ed on this e-mail exchange. For U.S. citizens, Wendy will require a different set of information which she will send out.

Visitors that have confirmed participation thus far:
Luca, Estani, Sandro, Gavin, Bob, Mike, Alex, Renata, Mark, Jérôme, Sébastien.

Best regards to all,
Dean