[Go-essp-tech] Incorrect dataset names

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 01:30:23 MDT 2011

Sorry Estani, I was wrong -- I thought our clean test datanode had built with the new configuration but I must have copied it from my production system and forgotten.  The published distributions still have the old version.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK