[Go-essp-tech] Incorrect dataset names

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Wed Oct 5 06:31:47 MDT 2011

Hello Bryan,

Yep I appreciate its different.  I just wonder of all the issues CMIP5
has to deal with how high up the priority list this one should be - it
feels (to me - based on the knowledge I have, which is incomplete) like
a problem you can try to manage with a very low cost solution - at least
for a while.

Jamie