[Go-essp-tech] Incorrect dataset names

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Wed Oct 5 04:12:18 MDT 2011

Hello,

I may be missing something here (either political or technical that I
don't know about) but this feels like a problem you can live with.  So
what about:

Method C:

Don't fix anything for these old data sets.
Start a **single** errata page that all the gateways point to.  Item 1
on on the errata page says something like:

'Some early datasets have been assigned an incorrect Project in the xxx
database which affect the yyy view on the data.  For datasets with
Project = CMIP5 / IPCC Fifth Assessment Report, please read Project =
CMIP5'

Jamie