[Go-essp-tech] Updated esgf.org meeting wiki page

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri May 27 07:13:54 MDT 2011

Hi,

I've reorganised and updated the esgf.org meeting wiki page at http://esgf.org/wiki/EsgfCmip5Meetings.  This page now holds the Agenda(s) of any upcoming meetings and the list of topics suggested for discussion.  It also has links to sub-pages for each previous meeting.  On each meeting page there is the Agenda, notes (if we made any) and the audio from the meeting.

As recompense for not being more organised on this I volunteer to take notes for the next meeting :-)

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK