[Go-essp-tech] ESG Federation Gateways - Institute and Model Names

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Wed Mar 16 02:49:37 MDT 2011

Hi Eric,

As a workaround it will do :-)
My only concern was that you might be expecting to harvest this
information (institute-model) from the CIM later on. This would have
implied that the harvesting gateways uses one repository for this
vocabulary (CIM) and the publishing gateway another (TDS). Although both
should be the same, this could cause problems.

And indeed the SQL command will not work because of the constraints and
have therefore to be manually rearranged (it would be nice if you could
change them so they would work out-of-the-box)

Thanks,
Estani