[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] 1.3.0-M1 release of the gateway is now available

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 1 07:20:52 MST 2011

Hi Ahmed,

The M2 release will have the capability pull this information from an
external service.  This release should be less than a week away. Given
the short time frame I would like to hold off on modifying the data
structures listed below as they will go away. In the M2 release the
gateway will pull the federation information from a centrally located
XML file. This is also make it much easier to differentiate between test
and production federations.

Thanks!

-Nate