[Go-essp-tech] Question on P2P and signing of registry docs

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 2 10:58:42 MDT 2011

 Indeed,

Okay... so interested parties should 'sit down' and hash this out (pun
intended) :-).
If you think XMLSec is the way to go, and you have documentation that
you feel would be particularly helpful to getting up to speed on it,
please send it out.

And ofcourse we want to *keep it simple*, whatever we do.

P.S.
Now that we are going to be in crypto land, we need to simultaneously
get the ball rolling on any export issues so by the time we are done
implementing the legal eagles have sorted that stuff out as well so we
don't get stymied later.

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E