[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] Re: Question on P2P and signing of registry docs

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Wed Jun 1 11:38:42 MDT 2011

Hi Gavin,

to go back a little. How is SSL going to work in the p2p configuration?
You said that PCMDI will sign certificate request right? But that will
imply users will have to be confronted with a "do you trust this CA?"
pop up when accesing th UI via SSL, won't it? Or is the plan to get a CA
Verisign certificate for PCMDI? (Is that possible?)

In any case Phil wasn't at the telco, so not sure this got into the mails...

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de