[Go-essp-tech] Latest discrepancies among datasets available from different gateways

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 27 16:53:53 MDT 2011

Dear all,

Currently (as of a few minutes ago) the ESG sites are showing the
following number of CMIP5 datasets:

PCMDI        8040
BADC         8040
NCAR         8040
NCI              8041
DKRZ         8032
ORNL         8031
NERSC       7525
JPL              7524

I think we know about the NCI single extra dataset, which they're
presumably working on removing.  Also we know NERSC and JPL are not
seeing data at the NCI gateway (CSIRO model).  Can anyone explain

1) the missing 8 datasets at DKRZ and the 9 missing datasets at ORNL?
2) the difference of 1 between NERSC and JPL?