[Go-essp-tech] QC and replication

Jeffrey F. Painter painter1 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 27 13:20:07 MDT 2011

I think you would like to have the DRS date-based version numbers for
the NCC data.

For the data which PCMDI hosts as a node, these DRS version numbers can
presently be extracted from the THREDDS catalog.
That is not necessarily true of other nodes' catalogs, whether or not
you can get their data through the PCMDI gateway.
Unfortunately I don't know how to find such information from NCC.

- Jeff Painter