[Go-essp-tech] QC and replication

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 09:50:46 MDT 2011

Hello Estani,

I think that if the files are the same as those published by NCC to PCMDi (which can be verified with the checksums), you should re-publish as a replica.

We do have a significant degree of standardisation -- at least we will have for data that gets through QC L2 -- so we shouldn't let the obvious gaps hold us up. On the other hand, no harm in letting people know how it should be done,

cheers,
Martin