[Go-essp-tech] Minutes of bilateral PCMDI/BADC ESGF telco available

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 03:14:31 MDT 2011

The minutes of the ESGF telco held on July 19 are now available at

  http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGFCmip5Meetings/20110719.

This was a bilateral telco between PCMDI and BADC.  We believe holding a bilateral approximately every month will help us make fast progress on some ESGF infrastructure issues so plan to interleave them with the now bi-weekly full ESGF telcos.  We'll keep the minutes on esgf.org for everyone's reference.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK