[Go-essp-tech] Portal Instructions?

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Jan 19 06:37:10 MST 2011

Hi Eric and Nate et al.

    Perhaps we should add something on the ESG portal that explains what
they are looking at and how potential data users should use the portal
(e.g., explain the first steps to getting data, searching for data, etc.).
(Perhaps a help menu is in order and/or a link to web page that explains
data registration, logging in, finding data, QC, replication, Wget
downloading, etc...) When I look at any of the portals, as a new users, I
don't see any information that tells me how to get started and what I am
looking at... This is important.

Thanks and best regards,
    Dean