[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 Data Coming February 1st

Mehmet Balman mbalman at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 14 10:58:35 MST 2011

Hi Dean,

LBNL site is also ready. We have CMIP3 files on site here at NERSC. We
can also publish CMIP5 data over ESG-NERSC(esg.nersc.gov).

I tested federation with Stephen and Estani. Federation test results for
ESG-NERSC are updated in the wiki page. Only problem is that PCMDI needs
to make some minor updates (add esg.nersc.gov ssl cert to truststore and
update metadata in db - see wiki page) in order to accept external
openId logins from LBNL gateway. LBNL gateway accepts external logins
from all other sites including PCMDI. I didnt test replication yet. I
will be around on Tuesday to discuss more.

-Mehmet