[Go-essp-tech] NERC data grid at BADC down?

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 02:46:19 MST 2011

Hi Garry,

We had a hiccup on our development web server over New Year but you should find the CDAT-lite link works now.
Please feel free to feedback any issues on cdat-lite to me.  I can also handle installation issues with the CF checker.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK