[Go-essp-tech] Metadata for Obs - Conference Call Notes

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 18 11:27:43 MST 2011

Hi all,
	there was no comment about these proposed changes to the directory structure and file name conventions for CMIP5 observations... This might mean everybody agrees with the proposal ?
If so, we might want to start thinking about how to build a controlled vocabulary for the required fields (instrument, agency, etc...).

Thanks to all,
Luca