[Go-essp-tech] getting started revised

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 01:05:07 MST 2011

Hi Karl

Do you think the document would benefit from a box somewhere outlining
what openid is and providing a vocabulary for the distinction between
authentication and authorisation - so folk can understand what they are
doing, not just follow a recipe?

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research