[Go-essp-tech] Status of Gateway 2.0 (another use case)

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 15 08:37:11 MST 2011

Hi Jennifer,

I didn't mean the table wasn't useful.  I meant that the "dataset" unit
reported in the table provides little information other than
distinguishing between "at least partially available" (>0) and "not
available" (=0).  That information is, of course, quite valuable to
users ... I agree.  That's why we created it.