[Go-essp-tech] trackback and CIM in Gateway 1.3.1

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:20:00 MDT 2011

Hi Sylvia,

I've just deployed 1.3.1 on our test server and can see real HadGEM2 data linked to CIM metadata in the trackback display: FANTASTIC!

However, as I browse around the trackback page I get flooded with exception reports.

javax.servlet.ServletException: No adapter for handler [sgf.gateway.trackback.ConformanceTreeController at 785ff96a]: Does your handler implement a supported interface like Controller?

See the attached example.  Do you recognise this?  Should I submit a bug to Jira?

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK