[Go-essp-tech] Summary of the QC metadata display location decision

Martina Stockhause stockhause at dkrz.de
Wed Aug 10 07:57:29 MDT 2011

  Hi Sylvia, hi Stephen, hi all,

a short reconfirmation question for Sylvia: A dataset is for you the
"realm ensembe version" aggregation, which is the ESG publication unit?

There were a lot questions on the last GO-ESSP call about the QC, their
results and granularities. I am not sure if I remember all of them. I
put up a page on our QC pages with answers to that questions:

https://redmine.dkrz.de/collaboration/projects/cmip5-qc/wiki/Qc_esg

Maybe Stephen could use it to prepare the telco on QC issues.
If you need additional QC information, please let me know.

Cheers,
Martina