[Go-essp-tech] ESGF telco 2011-08-09

Craig E. Ward cward at isi.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:40:50 MDT 2011

Although Bob D. isn't around for this call (I'm only around this week until
Wednesday.), it would still be useful to flesh out the user view of the
replication client. I'm not concerned so much about bugs in the code as I am
about deficiencies in the requirements and specifications. If everyone waits
until both Bob and I are available, it could cause delays in adapting code to
new needs from the user side. Time constraints may be the most influential
factor in what actually gets done.

Craig

Craig E. Ward
USC Information Sciences Institute