[Go-essp-tech] ESGF telco 2011-08-09

Sylvia Murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 8 10:11:13 MDT 2011

Hi Stephen,
I have been wanted to discuss QC now that Martina and Hans have started generating QC XML documents.  There are some key issues related to attaching QC info to datasets we need to discuss.
Sylvia
On Aug 8, 2011, at 9:58 AM, stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk wrote:

> We have an ESGF telco schedule scheduled tomorrow (Tuesday).  Presently I have 2 suggestions for things to discuss.  Does anyone have other suggestions?
>
> Draft Agenda:
>
> 1. Communicating with CMIP5 users: CMIP5-HelpDesk, CMIP5-Help app., blog, News items, etc.
> 2. ESGF trust roots, DOEGrids and interoperation with EGI (European Grid Infrastructure)
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen.
>
> ---
> Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
> Centre of Environmental Data Archival
> STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK
>

> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Phone: 303-497-7753
Fax: 303-497-7649