[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] Status of the CMIP5 Archive

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 06:52:28 MDT 2011

Maybe, but I'd be slightly more reluctant to do this for a high-bandwidth server like the datanode than for the gateway.  I don't have any numbers but I would expect it to add some overhead.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK