[Go-essp-tech] Status of the CMIP5 Archive

Drach, Bob drach1 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 27 12:58:35 MDT 2011

I'm happy to post a list of publication events if that would be useful. But
like you I would see this as a temporary solution until some sort of
registry solution could be devised (famous last words ...). Also I can't
really commit to keeping such a list up-to-date when vacation etc.
intervenes.

I'd be curious to hear if others think this is a good idea as well.

--Bob