[Go-essp-tech] Initial reactions to the revised registry schema

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 16 05:55:05 MDT 2011

Hi Estani,
	I think the general idea is to have one single registry, where all components of the federation advertise all their useful information: endpoints for Attribute and Authorization services, CAs, MyProxy endpoints end so on.
Both Data Nodes and Gateways are simply an aggregation of services from the point of view of the federation, so they should be described within the same document. We also talked about a "type" that can help discriminate between different types of "node".
thanks, Luca