[Go-essp-tech] drslib-0.2.0b1 released

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 06:51:00 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I have just released the latest version of drslib, incorporating all the
changes we've been discussing to the DRS.  In particular:

 1. New DRS component ordering with table in the directory path and
ensemble after table.

 2. Versions are expressed as dates "vYYYYMMDD" instead of "vN".

 3. Less tied to CMOR's output format.  drslib will now gather NetCDF
files from any directory and move them into the DRS directory structure

 4. Improved command-line interface, now renamed "drs_tool"

Also included in the source is Martin's CMIP5 product detection code.
It's not incorporated into drs_tool yet but is included for those who
want to evaluate it.

 * See the documentation at http://esgf.org/esgf-drslib-site

 * Install automatically with "easy_install drslib" or "pip install
drslib"

 * Download directly from
http://ndg.nerc.ac.uk/dist/drslib-0.2.0b1.tar.gz

 * Track the changes on http://esgf.org/gitweb?p=esgf-drslib.git