[Go-essp-tech] draft qc use caes

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 3 08:56:31 MDT 2010

Hi Martina

This is the best I could do in the time available. (I'm sorry I haven't
had a chance to digest your latest emails ... I'm doing this on the side
of some other activities ...)

Can you please have a look through, and modify/add as you see fit.

(I think there is probably enough there now to provoke a discussion as
to the access control issues in the gateway).

(If you want the EA .eap ... just ask)

Thanks
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research