[Go-essp-tech] Suggestions for next ESGF telco (2010-09-07)

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Thu Sep 2 06:57:05 MDT 2010

great idea. The date is not the best option for me, but I think we
should get started ASAP. I'll be there.

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de