[Go-essp-tech] Suggestions for next ESGF telco (2010-09-07)

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 06:35:14 MDT 2010

I would like to get our regular ESGF telco started again this Tuesday at
the usual time (4PM BST).  I suggest two items for the agenda:

 1. Publishing ensemble members within a realm separately --
implications for dataset identifiers, DRS directory structure and
versioning
 2. Replication testing -- Setting up tests between DKRZ/BADC/PCMDI

I hope to have more detail on these before Tuesday.  For this call to be
productive I believe it is important that those who are directly
addressed here can make the call, so please confirm if you can attend.

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980