[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] Release of 1.2 Gateway

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 29 09:26:28 MDT 2010

Hi Dean - Thanks very much for the kind words! We poured a good deal of effort into this, and a number of people worked on the documentation and processes: Nathan Hook, Hannah Wilcox, Danielle Harper, and Nate and Eric, of course. Compliments to them, and to all the other people who have been contributing to 1.2 as well.

As always, feedback about your gateway experiences is most appreciated (and it's been great to see tickets flowing into the system).

Dean, it looks like your post was one of the ones that got inadvertently blocked in Mailman, hence the two-week late response. Apologies for that!

Have a fine weekend, all.

cheers - don