[Go-essp-tech] Welcome to Shreyas and David at NERSC

David Skinner deskinner at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 28 07:20:09 MDT 2010

Hi Don,

We're glad to participate and hopefully learn from GO-ESSP. Shreyas, myself
and other folks at NERSC want to build truly useful and high performing
tools for scientists. I look forward to advice and feedback from this
community on how to best meet that goal. NERSC is, among the national labs,
highly accessibly both in terms of access policy and network connectivity. I
hope that we can leverage those aspects to everyone's benefit and also hope
to see you at the workshop next May.

We owe a great deal to Alex Sim and Mehmet Balman in getting us started with
ESG.

-David