[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 Federation Testing Software Configuration

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Tue Nov 16 08:38:21 MST 2010

  I've just updated the Gateways at RC1 and made an esg-node --upgrade
with the latest node installer. I think that should do it.

I'm eager to start testing things.
We could fill the metadata.gateway SQL statements so that we can testing
authentication and authorization Federation wide.
Without that I'm afraid that many tests will fail.

Thanks,
Estani