[Go-essp-tech] requirements for scientific workspace

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 18 08:06:13 MDT 2010

Obviously a popular topic.

We are using Trac and Redmine at the moment for collaborative projects -- they don't provide the social networking, but do support project management on top of the wiki and file sharing facilities. You might also add content management systems (e.g. plone and joomla) into the mix as they support the first two items of you 3 bullets.

cheers,
Martin