[Go-essp-tech] Current status on CMIP5 security roles

philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 18 05:56:43 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm forwarding this discussion we've been having at the BADC about the CMIP5 access roles. We currently have the roles,

AR5_Research
AR5_Commercial

Ag would like to know more explicitly what these roles mean - see his e-mail below...

On a second point, Martin would like these roles names changed to,

cmip5_rearch
cmip5_commercial

To better reflect their purpose and the distinction from the AR5 activity (his e-mail also see below...)

Could someone comment - esp. from PCMDI?

Thanks,
Phil