[Go-essp-tech] Bulk data moving and the UNIDATA LDM

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 01:50:51 MDT 2010

Thanks Don, that would be interesting to see. The TIGGE data transfers
are the same scale as we will have to deal with, nso the figures will be
very relevant.

I was interested in LDM because it appears to offer a lot of support for
data management which might significantly reduce the amount of coding
and design we need to do ourselves -- relative to what would be
necessary with GridFTP.

Regards,
Martin

This