[Go-essp-tech] Access control for data with different QC Level

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 20 10:43:16 MDT 2010

Hi all,

Hold the presses please!

My understanding is that WGCM expects *all* output registered with ESG
to be made available to anyone who signs the terms of use, as soon as
the output is available (with perhaps a requirement that model
documentation also be in place).  There are no requirements for QC or
replication placed on the output.  [There aren't even any expectations
that "versioning" be implemented, although I think they will be pleased
if it is.]  This is a simple requirement, which should be easy for us to
meet.

It would, of course, be helpful for us to include information to users
concerning what QC checks have been performed, but that is not part of
the requirement, as I understand it.

I'll try to respond in more detail later today.