[Go-essp-tech] Access control for data with different QC Level

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 07:38:54 MDT 2010

Hi Martina

We definitely need to formalise some of this, so thanks for bringing it
up.

What I had thought we were proposing was that L2 and L3 data have
effectively the same restrictions ...

... but your fundamental point (I think) is how do we assign the QC, and
how does the security software get that information? Ie what is the
workflow that needs to exist. We do need to bottom that out.

Thanks
Bryan