[Go-essp-tech] Security Telecon - 13 July

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 9 09:51:19 MDT 2010

Hi Rachana,
	a bunch of us will be involved in a data node/gateway development workshop on that day, but we also talked about reserving a time at that workshop to attend the go-essp call anyway. What do other people think about that ? I am personally in favor of it since it does fit well with other things we are likely to discuss...
thanks, Luca